I saw this tag and thought it seemed like fun so I decided I had to do it! Enjoy! 🙂
1. Emma Watson – A book with a hot kick-ass female character
I think I’d have to go with “The Hollows” Series By Kim Harrison
“Dead Witch Walking All the creatures of the night gather in “the Hollows” of Cincinnati, to hide, to prowl, to party… and to feed.
Vampires rule the darkness in a predator-eat-predator world rife with dangers beyond imagining – and it’s Rachel Morgan’s job to keep that world civilized.
A bounty hunter and witch with serious sex appeal and an attitude, she’ll bring ’em back alive, dead… or undead.”
2. Ryan Gosling — A book with the hottest male character
WinterSong By S. Jae-Jones The Goblin king takes me back to watching The Labyrinth.
3. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt — A book with your favorite fictional book couple
Alyssa and Morpheus from The Splintered Series.
4. Shailene Woodley — Author you’ve recently discovered and loved
Sarah J. Maas I picked up ACOTAR back in January unsure if I’d even like it and ended up loving it I now have two books left in the TOG series that I’m holding off on reading until July or August……closer to the release of Tower Of Dawn (what do you guy think of the Cover release for that BTW?)
5. Josh Hutcherson- Favorite short story or novella
Romancing the Inventor by Gail Carriger
6. Dwayne Johnson AKA The Rock — Favorite Big Book (over 500 pages)
Lady Midnight by Cassie Clare
7. Leonardio DiCaprio — A series with the most upsetting death (NO SPOILERS)
Heartless By Marissa Meyer.
8. Kristen Stewart — A book you found boring
Wicked: The Life and Time of the Wicked Witch of the West. I loved the story but it was filled with a lot of political stuff and made it quite boring.
9. Ian Somerhalder — Cutest book on your shelf
Anna & The French Kiss is super cheesy but I love the Pastel colors.
10. Jennifer Lawrence — Perfect book or series
Unhinged by A.G. Howard the story Six Impossible Thing literally made me sit back and go “That was sooo Perfect”