This is The Ultimate Book Tag and it was created by the lovely ladies at Chapter Chicks. I had fun doing this Tag and while I feel like I say the same thing for a few questions on every tag I will say “Sorry” if I actually do I am very attached to certain books which I am sure every one of you can understand. I will now stop rambling and let you get to the Tag.
1. Do you get sick while reading in a car?
Yes I do, So when I spend my time traveling I Listen to Audio Book’s.
2. Which author’s writing style is completely unique to you and why?
Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman’s The Illuminae Files. I love the way they tell a story using photo’s, transcripts and all of the other thing’s they did. It made the story so interactive and unique.
3. Harry Potter Series or the Twilight Saga? Give 3 points to defend your answer.
um is this a Trick Question…Harry Potter.
4. Do you carry a book bag? If so, what is in it (besides books)?
Yes, when I do it has at least 2 books and my Laptop as well a notebook and my wallet.
5. Do you smell your books?
Well When there’s nobody looking..
6. Books with or without little illustrations?
Either/or they don’t bother me infarct Can sometimes make a story more interesting.
7. What book did you love while reading but discovered later it wasn’t quality writing?
Twilight series! I enjoyed it as I was reading it but no thanks.
8. Do you have any funny stories involving books from your childhood? Please share!
Not that I can think of?
9. What is the tiniest book on your shelf?
How to pack by Hitha Palepu. While it may be small it has some of the best pacing advice I have found. I love to travel and tend to over pack so when I found this book on Blogginforbooks.com I immediately requested it.
10. What is the thickest book on your shelf?
Either The Deathly Hallows or the Game of Thrones books
11. Do you write as well as read? Do you see yourself in the future as being an author?
I have a blog, Does that counts right?
12. When did you get into reading?
I was like 11 or 12 I think maybe 10
13. What is your favorite classic book?
I haven’t really read any Classics I have a few but not read them yet.
14. In school what was your best subject?
I was actually really bad in school so I didn’t have a BEST subject.
15. If you were given a book as a present that you had read before and hated, what would you do?
Depending on what it was, I‘d give it to my mom. either way id say thank you and still keep it just put it behind some other book.
16. What is a lesser known series that you know of that is similar to Harry Potter or the Hunger Games?
I cant actually think of anything.
17. What is a bad habit you always do while blogging?
Forgetting to write down my thoughts During/After I finish a book.
18. What is your favorite word?
19. Are you a nerd, dork, or dweeb? Or all of the above?
I’m a nerd, and I’m OK with it.
20. Vampires or Fairies? Why?
Vampires. Fairies are OK but there’s nothing like Vampire’s.
21. Shapeshifters or Angels? Why?
Shapeshifters, I love the idea of being able to transform into an animal.
22. Spirits or Werewolves? Why?
Spirits, Werewolves are over done.
23. Zombies or Vampires? Why?
Again Vampire’s mainly BC I Don’t like Zombie’s.
24. Love Triangle or Forbidden Love?
Forbidden love is okay. A love triangle can be really good depending on how it’s done.
25. And finally: Full on romance books or action-packed with a few love scenes mixed in?
I’m an Either/or kind of girl but I do prefer Action with my Romance.
I hope you enjoyed getting to know me better through my Bookish Habits. Have a great day and until Next time.