About How to Pack (All info for this book came from http://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/books/533670/how-to-pack-by-hitha-palepu/ )
It’s time to pack perfect. Every trip, every time. Your journey starts here.
When you travel, the journey is just as important as the destination—and packing is the first step. In How to Pack, Hitha Palepu, a former consultant who has traveled more than 500,000 cumulative miles around the world, shows that what and how you pack are who you are. Confidence and comfort inspire success upon arrival, whether you’re exploring a new city, hoping to nail a job interview, or relaxing on a beach. In How to Pack, you’ll learn about:
· Power Pieces vs. Fantasy Pieces: How clothing earns its place in your suitcase
· The Accessory Math Secret: The precise formula for all you need to finish off your outfits
· Folding versus Rolling: What’s right for which items
· Globetrotter Gorgeous: Editing your beauty routine while still looking great
· The Packing Timeline: How to avoid “I’m forgetting something” syndrome
· Pack Perfect Lists: Samples and blanks for any kind of trip
While this book may not be very long it is jam packed with so many awesome tips on how to minimize your packing needs.
It is very easy to understand and even the biggest over packer can achieve it. I really recommend this book for anyone who loves to travel and has Questions on how to slim down your luggage issues.
Less can DEFINITELY be better.
I received this book from Bloggforbooks.com in exchange for an honest review.