Top Ten Tuesday was Created by Jamie over @ http://www.brokeandbookish.com/ and this weeks topic is Top Ten Books I Liked More/Less Than I Thought. This is actually my first TTT so I hope it goes well. I Would so here we go.
Books I Liked More Than I Thought I Would
- Heartless by Marissa Meyer- When I first heard about this book I was like ok it sound’s good I’ll get to it sometime in the Future, Then My Mother bought the book not to long after it came out and enjoyed it I knew I had to dive in. Only an Hour after she finished it I started it and read almost 100 page’s before I had to stop myself and go to bed or risk staying up ALL night reading (Which ain’t a bad thing but I knew I had to get up early.)
- Anna and the French Kiss and the two Campanian Novels by Stephanie Perkins- Ok so I kept hearing about this Campanian series for about two year’s on BookTube Before I finally said Hell with it and Bought all three and devoured them all in a week.
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas- I bought this book at the beginning of 2016 but didn’t read it until January of 2017 , but when I got to it I read it over two week’s (which for me is good because I don’t really read Fantasy) but I really enjoyed it a lot and I am looking forward to reading the second book before book three is released in May.
- The Immortal Instrument’s series by Cassandra Clare- In 2009 my friend from work was telling me about it and I was like Umm No thanks’ I didn’t think I’d like it. Fast forward to 2014 and my friend is still telling me about it and I was like ok I’ll give it a shot. So I got the Audiobook, No luck. I then got the E-book and still no Luck. So I finally caved and bought the Physical book and Proceeded to Devour it in a matter of day’s.
- Carry On by Rainbow Rowell- After I read Fangirl I was curious about the “FanFiction” Cath had written about Simon and Baz, so I went out and bought it it took me weeks to get around to it but when I did I loved it so much more then I thought I would.
Books I Liked Less Than I Thought I Would.
- Sookie Stackhouse series- I was so disappointed with the first book in this series that I have yet to continue with it.
- Beautiful creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl- I had read the first book twice and I don’t know I just couldn’t get into the second.
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child- I know this is probably not how its supposed to be, but I couldn’t even get to pg. 30 because I was disappointed in it.
- Insurgent by Veronica Roth- I got half way through this but I had to stop because it felt a bit to “Whiney” to me and I feel bad for saying this but Its how it felt she didn’t seem to even do anything with out the Woo is me and yeah I can see where she was coming from but dang Woman up and fight don’t give in.
- Memnoch the devil by Anne Rice- I read this a few years ago and was so bored through the whole thing which kinda sucked because I wanted to like it but it just didn’t happen.
Ok So that’s my Top Ten Tuesday and I hope I did it ok anywho, thanks for stopping by and see you next time.