I actually found this Tag on MyLittleBookBlog.com and thought it looked fun and well I’ve not done any Tag’s on this Blog Yet so I thought Why not I don’t have any reviews ready yet so this will be good to put up and all.
1. What was the last book you read?
Manner’s and Mutiny By Gail Carriger.
2. Was it a good one?
Yes so good I really loved the whole series.
3. What made it good?
All of the Action and Adventure and The Ease of Imagining everything the happens at every Turn.
4. Would you recommend it to other people?
Oh Yes Definitely.
5. How often do you read?
6. Do you like to read?
7.What was the last bad book you read?
Fifty Shades of Grey Trilogy
8. What made you dislike it?
I know so many loved these books and truthfully I didn’t mind the first book, but I did not enjoy book to I read half of it and just found it Blah and had to DNF (Did Not Finish) It. Maybe I will Attempt to in the future but not any time soon.
9. Do you wish to be a writer?
Only for myself. I like to make up the stories but I don’t have the Patients to sit and write them out.
10. Has any book every influenced you greatly?
11. Do you read fan fiction?
*Looks around and Blushes* yes it is a guilty pleasure for me mainly Harry potter and The Mortal Instruments
12. Do you write fan fiction?
13. What’s your favorite book?
Either Splintered By A. G. Howard or Long Live The Queen By Kate Locke
14. What’s your least favorite book?
Insurgent By Veronica Roth. The Send Book in The Divergent Series.
15. Do you prefer physical books or ready on a device (like a kindle)?
I have no preference really I like both so it just depends on my mood.
16. When did you learn to read?
17. What is your favorite book you had to read in school?
If it was School reading I didn’t enjoy any because I was always Bord with them
18. What is your favorite book series?
This on also Deals with Question 13. I really Love both of these series they are…………I can not explain how much I adore them.
19. Who is your favorite author?
I have a few…Yasmine Galenorn…Kate Locke…A.G.Howard…Mary Downing Hahn…
20. What is your favorite genre?
I enjoy Young Adult when paired with The Paranormal and Steam punk. I used to enjoy Adult romance but not so much anymore.
21. Who is your favorite character in a book series?
I love Jest from the Book Heartless By Marissa Meyer.
22. Has a book ever transported you somewhere else?
Every time I pick one up and sometime even after I put it down.
23.Which book do you wish had a sequel?
Heartless, or RoseBlood.
24. Which book do you wish DIDN’T have a sequel?
Divergent I Hated the sequel.
25. How long does it take you to read a book?
Depending on if I get sucked in and the length a Day but It can take about a week some times two.
26. Do you like when books become movies?
Only When done right.
27. Which book was ruined by its movie adaptation?
Percy Jackson and the Lighting thief and Percy Jackson and The Sea of Monster’s.. Though I do enjoy them if I separate them from the book.
28. Which movie has done a book justice?
The Hunger Games Trilogy
29. Do you read newspapers?
30: Do you read magazines?
31. Do you prefer newspapers or magazines?
32. Do you read while in bed?
33. Do you read while on the toilet?
34. Do you read while in the car?
No I get motion sickness but I listen to Audiobooks
35. Do you read while in the bath?
36. Are you a fast reader?
If I really enjoy the book.
37. Are you a slow reader?
38. Where is your favorite place to read?
My Book Nook (My Closet that I turned in to my Book Room.
39. Is it hard for you to concentrate while you read?
If there are a lot of thing’s going on around me yes but if I put something on Netflix that I’ve seen a lot like Minions then I’m good.
40.Do you need a room to be silent while you read?
41. Who gave you your love for reading?
My Grandmother and my mom.
42. What book is next on your list to read?
43. When did you start to read chapter books?
13 yrs old I avoided reading up till then because I have ADHD and it didn’t keep my attention.
44. Who is your favorite children’s book author?
Mary Downing Hahn.
45. Which author would you most want to interview?
46. Which author do you think you’d be friends with?
I know I sound like a broken record but I think I’d get along great with A.G.Howard or Marissa Meyer.
47.What book have you reread the most?
Splintered or my Doctor who and Torchwood Audio books.
48. Which books do you consider “classics”?
I don’t really read Classics.
49. Which books do you think should be taught in every school?
IDk really…I know bad answer but I can’t think of any that I’ve read that would really go good with school.
50. Which books should be banned from all schools?
I don’t think Books should ever be banned
Thanks for reading and I’m sorry if I’m bad at these, if you have any comment’s please feel free to post them below